June 1, 2020 – Our race committee made the difficult decision to cancel the race this year. There is still a lot of unpredictability with all things COVID and even in a "green" phase, there were many parts of the race that would have been difficult or impossible to pull off safely. It's not a decision we took lightly as we all love this event.
If you registered previously, you will receive an email from us regarding your registration fee. Details will be in the email, but you will have the choice to:
1. Roll the entry cost over to the 2021 race.
2. Request a refund.
3. Donate your registration fee to Project Share.
If anyone else is interested in supporting Project Share during this time, please click their logo above and you can donate through their web page.
Looking forward to our race next year, tentatively scheduled for August 7, 2021!